[Tutor] Information

Umair Masood mumair_masood at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 4 09:38:39 CET 2012

Hi all,
I would be working on a small project, which will include the SOAP library to use the web services using python. Also I want to know how to link XML to python. I mean suppose i am a client and i am accessing a server and suddenly it gives me an error which is being displayed on the website. I am working on something like this. I would code the client and server and when the client faces some problem it gets an error and uses the soap library to access the web services.  I hope everybody can understand, if not clear I will ask my professor again and tell you exactly what does he want.

Regards,
Umair