[Tutor] insufficient control of ossaudiodev and or wave modules

frank ernest doark at mail.com
Tue Dec 4 19:20:21 CET 2012

Opensuse 12.2 python3.2
 I would like to set the to get better control of the play back of wave files. I would like to set the play back volume, send the audio out only one of the two speakers and ajust the play back speed. I am completely blank on ideas of how to accomplish this and reading the recommendation in the documentation suggesting that you should not try to rewrite part of the standard library by your self I have decided to ask how to go about this.
 Perhaps instead of reimplementing the library a new class should be created for basic audio manipulation.
 If so then how would I go about this?
 The wav file format is not exactly human readable.
 I have not seen anything similer to what I desire in the repo of 3rd party packages at the python web site.