[Tutor] release a script with non-standard dependencies

rail shafigulin rail.shafigulin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 18:37:32 CET 2012

I'm attempting to write a script with command-line arguments. Based on some
reading I have done online and some advice from this mailing list I'm going
to use docopt and schema modules. The problem I'm facing is that I'd like
to be able to give this script to anyone who needs it by just using one
file, i.e. the script itself. Does anybody know if there is a way to
achieve this without pasting code from docopt and schema into my script
file.

Any help is appreciated.