[Tutor] playing mp3 files

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Sun Dec 23 05:20:34 CET 2012

On 23/12/12 14:33, Kirk Bailey wrote:
> The best I have found still has some cereal in it- lots of flakes
>and nuts. Anyone got some ideas on playing mp3 files in a windows
>machine?

Since this is at least your third post on this subject, and I don't
think anyone has replied yet, I guess the answer is no.

This is a mailing list for learning Python the language, not for
dealing with the vagaries of Windows APIs for playing mp3 files. You
may have better luck asking on the main Python list:

python-list at python.org

also mirrored on Usenet:

comp.lang.python

Otherwise, I can only suggest you use something like Pygame or Wxpython,
which probably support playing mp3 files.

--
Steven