[Tutor] dict vs several variables?

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 14:04:53 CET 2012

Thanks Peter!

My concern with variables is that they have to be passed in specific
order to the function, and they may have to have their type set
multiple times so that you can perform the right functions on them. In
a dict you could set it on insert and not have to worry about it.

Thanks!

Leam

Mind on a Mission <http://leamhall.blogspot.com/>