[Tutor] arrays, while loops

bob gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 04:22:36 CET 2012

On 2/18/2012 1:35 PM, Deborah Knoll wrote:
> Hi
[snip]

You've received a (perhaps confusing and some incorrect) melange of
comments.

1) thanks for seeking help.

2) this appears to be homework. Our normal policy is to not write
programs to solve the assignment. I'm surprised no one else has
mentioned this.

3) I assume you are taking a class, yet the amount of struggle you
evince indicates that either you did not learn whatever preceded this
assignment, or the class is too far advanced for you. Please confirm or
explain.

--
Bob Gailer
919-636-4239