[Tutor] Pyhton editor

ken brockman krush1954 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 00:29:01 CET 2012

________________________________
 From: "Prasad, Ramit" <ramit.prasad at jpmorgan.com>
To: "tutor at python.org" <tutor at python.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 10:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Tutor] Pyhton editor

>>However I stumbled upon PyScripter and I find it really amazing.
>Pity it is only for Windows.

WINE?

Ramit

I concur. Pyscripter , though I've only installed it a few days ago, seems to be one of the better ones. I am running it in a virtualbox winXP on top of Linux Ubuntu, but i love the simply way you can use tkinter from a server? No muss no fuss. Just install and go. I understand that the way it had been built, it can't be readily ported to Linux. Mores the pity.

Ken

712 Main Street | Houston, TX 77002
work phone: 713 - 216 - 5423

Tutor maillist  -  Tutor at python.org