[Tutor] Which computer operating system is best for Python developers?

Tamar Osher emeraldoffice at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 23 02:00:57 CET 2012

Hi.  I am still having trouble installing and using Python on my (new) Windows 7 computer, but I plan to contact Microsoft forums and see if they can help me, since this is a Windows problem and not a Python problem.

My question: For the future, what type of computer is best for Python developers?  Do all Python developers use some type of Unix computer?
I appreciate your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.  Thanks for your time.

Email: EmeraldOffice at hotmail.com