[Tutor] SOME KNOWLEDGE OF IRONPYTHON?

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Sun Feb 26 14:26:39 CET 2012

JOSEPH MARTIN MPALAKA wrote:
> Hullo to you All,
> Has any one used IronPython studio from microsoft Visual Studio.
>
> Am so new into IronPython please.
>
> It’s missing a help menu Tutorial link of "HOW TO" along the menu bar,
> so as to be used in learning and knowing how make out something. Could
> one be able to structure for me this code in IronPython OR, to find me
> any other tutorial documentation of designing the above interfaces in
> IronPython studio?

This is a mailing list for learning Python the language, not specific features
of individual implementations.

Unfortunately, we have a bias here for CPython over Jython, IronPython, PyPy,
Stackless, and other even lesser-known versions of Python. This bias is due to
familiarity, not because we don't like the other implementations.

You may be better off asking your question on a dedicated IronPython mailing
list or forum:

http://ironpython.net/support/

Good luck!

--