[Tutor] SOME KNOWLEDGE OF IRONPYTHON?

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sun Feb 26 17:01:44 CET 2012

On 26/02/12 11:07, JOSEPH MARTIN MPALAKA wrote:

> It’s missing a help menu Tutorial link of "HOW TO" along the menu bar,
> so as to be used in learning and knowing how make out something. Could
> one be able to structure for me this code in IronPython OR, to find me
> any other tutorial documentation of designing the above interfaces in
> IronPython studio?

A quick Google throws up several tutorials/manuals.

Here is one that looked promising:

http://www.ironpython.info/index.php/Contents

You are welcome to asks questions about Python here, but I don't know if
we have many IronPython users so questions about VisualStudio aspects
are probably better handled on a more specific forum.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site