[Tutor] finding a polymer of letters in a string

delegbede at dudupay.com delegbede at dudupay.com
Thu Jan 19 22:09:14 CET 2012

Hi,

The explanation you have given isn't good enough to get us anywhere.

What are the possible patterns?

Do you have a fixed number of As you're looking out for?

What defines a polymer region?

The different DNA samples, how are they separated? With commas, new lines etc?

You can do a line by line explanation and we could get some people in here to help you get python codes to achieve what you just explained.

Regards.