[Tutor] how to read and write to a file

ken brockman krush1954 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 17:30:50 CET 2012

Okay, got ya. Mea Culpa.
Being misanthropic by nature I've not used or engaged  in a interactive forum such as this one before .
I do grasp that a list is more then just the information it contains. So, does that mean i go with pickling? And can I save  two lists in one pickled file, or no?

Thanks one and all, for the help.
Ken