[Tutor] writing function changeColor

Devin Jeanpierre jeanpierreda at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 23:11:43 CEST 2012

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 3:20 PM, Aditi Pai <aditipai1227 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying my best to learn and your attitude was not welcome. If you don't
> want to answer my question, I understand. I'm doing research elsewhere too
> and because I am new at this, my familiarity with key terms and search words
> is also improving, yet at a slower pace. My goal is to find people who would
> help me find the resources I need and not cheat, which is why I didn't want
> to post my assignment.

If you don't post the assignment, we don't necessarily know what
advice would constitute cheating.

It's especially important for university students, who can be expelled
for helping other students cheat -- even if they didn't know it was
cheating and the cheater was in another country at another school.

-- Devin