[Tutor] check against multiple variables

Selby Rowley-Cannon selbyrowleycannon at ymail.com
Thu Jul 19 21:29:23 CEST 2012

I am using a hash table in a small randomization program. I know that
some hash functions can be prone to collisions, so I need a way to
detect collisions.
The 'hash value' will be stored as a variable. I do not want to check it
against each singular hash value, as there will be many; I need a way to
check it against all hash values at once (if possible.) Sorry for those
who like to reference, but there is no source code as of yet. I will
need this to be solved before I can start writing, sorry!

If you need any extra info let me know.

         -Selby