[Tutor] Web Questionnaire

Akeria Timothy akeriatimothy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 17:12:54 CEST 2012

Hello All,

I am still new to learning Python and I wanted to know if anyone knew of a
script out there that would allow users to answer three basic questions,
hit submit and send that information to an excel spreadsheet?

So, I would want them to submit the following information:

Name:
Dept:
Software needed:
Semester requesting software for:

I work for a college and I wanted to streamline the software requests for
the school year.

Is this a basic script? I have started my script but I know it will
probably take me longer to write it so I figured I would ask if there was
something out there that I could just modify.

Thanks in advance