[Tutor] Writing to Windows 64-bit event log

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 19 09:49:35 CEST 2012

On 19/06/12 06:37, Johan Geldenhuys wrote:

> I've looked all over, but couldn't find any help as far as an API goes
> to log to a 64-bit Windows7 machine event log.

I don't know if your search included MSDN but that would be my third
port of call after the standard library and Google... There will be a
Windows API call and you can access those via ctypes or Pythonwin.

There is almost certainly a Windows Knowledge Base article too, use the
MSDN search to find it...

hth
--
Alan G