[Tutor] Python Launcher and MacOSX 10.7

David Thomas dthomas86 at me.com
Sat Jun 23 23:17:14 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am trying to get one of my scripts to be executed using Python Launcher 3.2.3.

I have tried the code using a Virtual Machine running Windows 7 and the program is executed fine, but when I execute it on my Mac it will not work I keep getting an error in Terminal and sometimes Python Launcher crashes.

I have attached screen shots below.

The code is a simple operation to close the console window once the enter key has been pressed.

If you could provide me with any further information, I would greatly appreciate it.

Kind Regards,

David Thomas