[Tutor] Creating a Polyline Feature class

bob gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 01:03:58 CET 2012

Please always reply-all so a copy goes to the list. I' copying the list
on this reply.
Also we like it better when you put your responses in the body of the
email close to what they apply to rather than at top.
Also remove irrelevant text to keep the emails short and to the point.

On 3/4/2012 5:39 PM, Carie Pigeon wrote:
> Ok, cool, that makes sense!  Thank you for pointing that out.  I ran
> it with that correction...but now I am getting another error...
> "Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File
> "C:\Python26\ArcGIS10.0\Lib\site-packages\pythonwin\pywin\framework\scriptutils.py",
> line 312, in RunScript
>     exec codeObject in __main__.__dict__
>   File "C:\WCGIS\Geog485\Lesson4\Lesson4.py", line 109, in <module>
>     feat.shape = arcpy.Array()
>   File "C:\Program Files
> (x86)\ArcGIS\Desktop10.0\arcpy\arcpy\arcobjects\_base.py", line 35, in
> __setattr__
>     return setattr(self._arc_object, attr, ao)
> RuntimeError: ERROR 999999: Error executing function."
>
> Any ideas?  I'm feeling a little lost at this point.

Diagnosing that requires a knowledge of ArcGIS which I lack.

--
Bob Gailer
919-636-4239