[Tutor] how I overcame the problem "I cannot run Python programs"

Tamar Osher emeraldoffice at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 15 23:12:37 CET 2012

I realized that my computer was running the programs.  The black box was flashing off and disappearing immediately, so that I never saw the programs.  Also, I am using Notepad++, in addition to IDLE.  I am now able to see my programs and provide user input, when I use Notepad++.
Also, I still have not fully overcome, I am slowly on my way to success.
I am working vigorously on Python, but only 10% of my time is learning Python.  The rest of my time is learning everything related to Python, to get my programs to work.
I greatly appreciate everyone's help!  I cannot thank each of you enough.  Thanks for being there when I need someone!  Have a wonderful day!