[Tutor] Any book to study Python

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 09:20:43 CET 2012

你好 Xianming,

I have a book --  *Python 核 心 编 程 (第二版)* -- that is for people who already
program but want to learn Python. It is available in China from at least 3
online stores:

http://www.china-pub.com/39969
http://www.amazon.cn/dp/bkbk835890
http://mall.sina.com.cn/product_1749023.htm

In the Amazon comments, it looks like there are critical replies about the
translator. Since I cannot read Chinese, I don't know about the book's
quality or translation accuracy because I write with American English, so
you should do some research to see if it is a good book. To compare, the
English one is at http://amzn.com/0132269937

Good luck!
--Wesley - 陈仲才 (陳仲才)

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 12:38 AM, Yan, Xianming <
Xianming.Yan at intercallapac.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm a new learning to python and does not know python anything at all.
>
> Anyone can recommend a book about python to read? I prefer a paper-based
> book, not online book.
>
> By the way, I'm from china, I hope the book is Chinese--:)--Reading in
> Chinese is quicker~:)
>
> Thanks
> Xianming

"Core Python", Prentice Hall, (c)2007,2001
"Python Fundamentals", Prentice Hall, (c)2009
    http://corepython.com

wesley.chun : wescpy-gmail.com : @wescpy/+wescpy
http://cyberwebconsulting.com