[Tutor] 答复: Any book to study Python

Dave Angel d at davea.name
Tue Mar 20 03:05:03 CET 2012

On 03/19/2012 09:36 PM, Yan, Xianming wrote:
> <snip>
> And to Brian vdB, I have my job need to do on windows platforms, and I installed python on a linux virtual machine hosted on my PC, so I can't copy/paste the code here. But it is a very good point that install the python interepter on Windows platform and copy/paste the code in the command line to run it directly, this will avoid some type error. Thanks for your suggestion!.

On this, and most forums, it's good form to put your comments *after*
the part you're quoting.  What you did is called top-posting, and it
makes the sequence out-of-order.

But the real reason i'm responding is to suggest that you can certainly
cut and paste between virtual machine and host.  If you cannot on your
particular setup, you should get it fixed.  If that's not feasible, you
can always share files between the two, and do your copy/paste that way.

It's hard to imagine not having such capabilities.

--

DaveA