[Tutor] 答复: Any book to study Python

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 06:09:37 CET 2012

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 6:36 PM, Yan, Xianming <
Xianming.Yan at intercallapac.com> wrote:

> I've bought the book named Python 核 心 编 程 (第二版) on www.dangdang.com. I
> guess I can get the book today.
>
> To Wesley, I did not realize you are the author of Python 核 心 编 程 (第二版)
> until I read the book's note online carefully and found your name. It's
> very exciting! You know this is the first time in my life that the book's
> author e-mail me. After I get it I shall start to read in my weekend and if
> there is any questions I shall write e-mail to you. Thanks again!

hi xian-ming,

i'm replying here to address dave angel's comment to reply *after* the
email (this is called "bottom-posting" so that people here can see what
your issue and context are. many people normally "top-post" or reply at the
beginning, but it is not as easy to read this when communicating in a
technical forum like this. i can even remove the parts of your message
which i am not responding to (like i did above).

about Python 核 心 编 程 (第二版) and my participation, thanks to you and Leam for
your kind remarks, however i am a Python user just like everyone else
here... the only difference is that i started using Python in 1997 which
gives me more experience. :-) i'm also a crazy engineer that is also
interested in *documentation* -- i know, i'm losing my reputation as a
developer now. 8|

i hope that the criticisms of the translator can be minimized (just watch
out for the bad code indentation), and that they were able to interpret
what i really wanted to say, otherwise you may have to find the English
one. i try to use easy-to-understand English, so it should not be *too*
bad. anyway, if you have more questions, please cut-n-paste your code here
along with the output, and everyone can help you more effectively.

谢谢!
--  wesley - 陈仲才
"A computer never does what you want... only what you tell it."
    wesley chun : wescpy at gmail : @wescpy <http://twitter.com/wescpy>/
+wescpy <http://plus.ly/wescpy>
    Python training & consulting : CyberwebConsulting.com
    "Core Python" books : CorePython.com <http://corepython.com/>
    Python-flavored blog: wescpy.blogspot.com