[Tutor] Library of Module for Analyzing Answer Cards

Khalid Al-Ghamdi emailkgnow at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 19:45:26 CET 2012

Hi All,

I work in in academic testing environment and we employ expensive machines
to scan answer sheets (the ones where you blacken the letter of the correct
multiple choice answer). Anyway, I was thinking if there was a way we could
use regular old scanners to scan the sheets than analyze the images to
score the tests.

Do you know any modules or libraries in python that can be helpful in that?
Also, what approach if any would you employ to tackle this project?

thanks a million,