[Tutor] Opening a Qt .py file from within another python app

ken brockman krush1954 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 20:59:14 CET 2012

________________________________
 Alan, no need to respond to that last missive of mine. I no sooner had hit the send key and reopened the apps in question then the answer hit me like a small mallet in the back of my head.  Obviously, what makes the additional code at the bottom of the second app, run it, is that it must replicate the code that would be needed  to call it from the main app.

Jeez, my bad, as the kids say.

Have a good one.
Ken

PS maybe time to find a new hobby. I hear that knitting is very relaxing and no heavy mental lifting.