[Tutor] Permissions Error

Evert Rol evert.rol at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 01:10:50 CEST 2012

> Hi everyone,
>
> If I've created a folder, why would I receive a permissions error when trying to copy the file. My source code is here:
> http://pastebin.com/1iX7pGDw

What's the permission error you get? Can't you copy the file, or not create the destination directory?
Or you may not be allowed to remove the file in the destination directory if it already exists.

Giving the traceback could be useful.

> When I check the properties/security of the file in question, the system says I have full control.

I think that copying file depends on the permissions of the folder, not the file. Not sure though, and it may depend on the OS in question.

Cheers,

  Evert