[Tutor] events and popup menus

Chris Hare chare at labr.net
Wed May 2 13:33:12 CEST 2012

Using the event coordinates to figure out which widget was clicked sounds like a good idea.  So, since the user might have moved the window on the screen, how do I figure out the widget's coordinates in order to figure out which of the four widgets the mouse was over when the user clicked a button?  this is the first time I am doing this so I am not even sure what I need to search for online.
Thanks