[Tutor] How to read blog posts in python

Brian van den Broek brian.van.den.broek at gmail.com
Fri May 18 01:05:26 CEST 2012

On 17 May 2012 16:31, "Surya K" <suryak at live.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to write a python code which read blog's RSS/ Atom feeds and gives
us the all post's content of blog...

> I am currently trying to use FeedParser (Universal Feed Parser). I am
able to get all post's titles and URL's but not a content..

> I tried to use certain functions mentioned in documentation but couldn't
really understand how to do..

> Can anyone help me how to do that? (I

<snip>

Hi,

You are much more likely to get help if you include the code you tried.
It's fine to say "what I have isn't working; I've pasted it at the end of
this message" or the like.

Also, with evidence of your attempt, those who know UFP (not me, I am
afraid), will be better able to aim their efforts to help at your level.

Best,

Brian vdB