[Tutor] Teaching an 8-year-old programming.

boB Stepp robertvstepp at gmail.com
Sun May 20 22:07:22 CEST 2012

This is, in a sense, a related question to the ones I just posted.
While observing me studying programming, my son has become interested
in learning how to program as well. I have given him a very old
Gateway PC to play around with. It was new when W95 came out. I have
started him out with QBASIC, which comes with W95. He seems to be
doing fine, but I am wondering if this is the best way to start him in
the world of programming? Any thoughts about this?

Thanks!
--
Cheers!
boB