[Tutor] Optimally configuring Emacs for W7-64bit and Python

boB Stepp robertvstepp at gmail.com
Tue May 22 05:26:37 CEST 2012

Many thanks for all of the helpful input to my original questions. The
deciding factors came down to the fact that GNU Emacs, vintage year
2001, is available on the Sun Blade at work, I already own the book
"Learning GNU Emacs" and it would be nice to have my fingers trained
the same way for both work and home study.

What is the best way for me to get my W7-64bit laptop configured for
Python programming? My consultations with the Google oracle have
yielded inconclusive results this evening, though I confess I am quite
tired, so I may be missing the obvious.

--
Cheers!
boB