[Tutor] Optimally configuring Emacs for W7-64bit and Python

Brad Hudson brad.hudson at gmail.com
Wed May 23 01:30:15 CEST 2012

Aside from emacs, vim is a nice editor that can be used across
UNIX/Linux/Windows OS. It is also more friendly to learn/configure than
emacs (install it, type "vim" at a shell/cmd.exe prompt and use the help
that comes with it for customization). It comes by default on most modern
UNIX/Linux OS. Similar to emacs it also has a wealth of plugins available.