[Tutor] data analysis with python

Bjorn Madsen bjorn.h.madsen at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 14 09:28:57 CET 2012

Hi David,

I have found happiness with http://ipython.org/ which can do stuff like
this:
[image: _images/ipy_0.13.png]

SQLite is embedded in python's database API, and gives an easy data import
and handling. The syntax is extremely well described here:
http://www.sqlite.org/lang.html and I've been handling just short of
300million records on a EEE-netbook.

And in context with iPython's visual display and HTML comment you should be
able to save the print-out from iPython directly onto your web-server.

Feel free to write if you get stuck.

Kind Regards,
Bjorn