[Tutor] pyXML i Python2.6

Sreenivasulu vaddesreenivasulu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 10:12:25 CET 2012

Hi Ramith,

Thank you for your reply .

I have made some modifications in pyXMl  and it is working fine .

I have file named as Test.py and below is the code in the file

from SOAPpy import WSDL

SecurityServerUrlTemplate = "http://
%s/SpinSecurity/SpinInfoExchange.asmx?WSDL"
secser1="Coputername"
url = SecurityServerUrlTemplate % secser1
server = WSDL.Proxy(url)
print "hello"

when am running  python2.6 Test.py , am getting below error :

xml.parsers.expat.ExpatError: not well-formed (invalid token): line 1,
column 5

But when am running with sudo python2.6 Test.py . it was running without
error .

Do you have any idea on this issue.

Regards,
Sreenu.