[Tutor] Need a Python tutor

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Fri Nov 30 11:28:21 CET 2012

Hi Saly,

My comments below.

On 29/11/12 18:03, Oxford Learning Centre wrote:
> Hi there
> My son is in first year Engineering&  he needs help with reviewing
>for his final next week on computer programming using Python
>language. Please if u have or know any one who can help him that
>will be a great help. He is in school in Hamilton Ontario , but
>you can reach me either by phone 9052571207 or by e-mail.

Are you looking for a paid tutor who can come out and work with your
son in person? I'm not sure if anyone here is from Canada, let alone
Hamilton, but you may be lucky.

If not, with your permission I can pass your details on if I can find
anyone in the area.

Otherwise, we're more than happy to help your son via email, on this
mailing list.

Regards,

--
Steven