[Tutor] Civil discourse from a newbie's perspective

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 11:04:35 CEST 2012

My own struggles to better communicate, and to have my message heard,
supports the concerns raised here. The Python community is a very good one
and we are only made better by treating people well. it is easy to go to
other lists where I am a newbie and find top posting preferred and other
behavior encouraged.

Does the welcome e-mail cover any of the recommended behavior? Are there
easier ways to request participation within guidelines?

Leam

--
Mind on a Mission <http://leamhall.blogspot.com/>