[Tutor] need help new to python

Joel Goldstick joel.goldstick at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 20:07:34 CEST 2012

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 11:38 AM,  <bballplaya5316 at aim.com> wrote:
> Hi im new to python and im stuck on my homework. I have to define the
> functions appropriately in the python file so they all test and work but im
> not even sure where to begin or what to I could really use some help. Ive
> attached the file.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Adam

So, start defining each function.  You must have done this before this
assignment.
Because many of these functions use a string as the input parameter,
lookup in the python docs about strings, and string methods.

come back with code that works or doesn't.  Include the code in your
reply along with the results and the traceback

--
Joel Goldstick