[Tutor] instance method call issue

bob gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 23:37:19 CEST 2012

On 10/14/2012 8:34 AM, Osemeka Osuagwu wrote:
>                  except:
>                          print 'Cannot display Grid'
In addition to Steve's comment I add my own gripe:

When delivering an error message tell us WHY. I have seen too many
messages "cannot do xxx" with no information that might help me debug.
"cannot load file xxx"
"Windows cannot load the installer for xxx"

or totally confusing messages
"error 6 trying to report error 6"
"cannot do xxx to file yyy. file exists"

In reality the underlying program knows a lot more about why. Could not
the developers have presented that information as well?

--
Bob Gailer
919-636-4239