[Tutor] Creating a list from other lists

Walter Prins wprins at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 10:51:25 CEST 2012

>> It's an HTML post.
>
> Not according to the version of Thunderbird I am using, which shows it
> as a plain text email.
>
> I suspect that the HTML attachment may be invalid HTML, understandable
> by Gmail and possibly nothing else. Typical of Google :(

Looking at the email source it clearly shows as being mimetype
"multipart" with both a plaintext and HTML part.  I don't think you
can much criticise GMail for interpreting and attempting to render an
HTML email as HTML.  The biggest culprit here IMHO was the sending
mail client that generated a broken text mode version of the email's
intended formatting by dropping the indentation (and if the HTML is
broken, generated broken HTML to boot as well.)

Walter