[Tutor] blackJack problem

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 24 10:01:23 CEST 2012

On 24/10/12 04:33, Mark Lawrence wrote:
> On 24/10/2012 04:01, Matthew D wrote:
>
> big top post snipped.
>
> Any chance of your prof teaching you *NOT* to top post and to use plain
> English while you're at it?

I didn't think the top posting was a problem here. The bigger issue was
that he kept the mainly irrelevant post from me in the message which
uses up bandwidth. But the top posted material had very little to do
with what followed so I'm not sure where else he would have put it.

The English didn't seem that bad to me either, to be honest.
We get much worse and cope OK, it's a python tutor list after all,
not an English one.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site