[Tutor] I Need Help - further details now provided.

Matthew Ngaha chigga101 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 00:47:12 CEST 2012

> What instructions are you talking about?
>
> I'm sure that was very clear in your head when you wrote that, but think
> about how it looks to us. We could be reading your email hours, days,
> even months later. We see your comment about complicated instructions,
> but all context is lost and we have no idea what instructions you mean.
> You could be taking about anything.

sorry i havent gotten a hand of how the emails work. i thought the
original question from the sender and all corresponding emails would
still be visible for all to see, so i tried to shorten my mail. I was
trying to help someone having problems with IDLE. He showed a set of
instructions that didnt make sense to me as i didnt have to go through
that when installing IDLE.

Hi  Alan Gauld.

the book 'Python for the absolute beginner' is the best thing to ever
happen to me. The instructions that the original sender provided is
not from this book, i honestly do not know where the text is from, but
the book was very clear on how to install Python, providing a direct
link also. Im sure this beginner book will be of no use to you:) but
its an exciting read.