[Tutor] Pygame and TkInter

Dwight Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 10:37:11 CEST 2012

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 3:08 AM, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk>wrote:

> On 10/09/2012 06:18, Dwight Hutto wrote:
>
>> Please believe me when I say use Blender, and it's Python API. It's a 3-D
>> app, and you can code python with it.
>>
>> The game engine will make it muche easier for you to do 'new age' gaming.

And I quote:

Hello Tutor,

     Quick question. Working on a new game and want to build in a GUI.

My response::
Please believe me when I say use Blender, and it's Python API. It's a 3-D
app, and you can code python with it.

>> When replying can you please quote the context, without that the above is
> meaningless.
>
> Note to self, avoid http://www.hitwebdevelopment.**com<http://www.hitwebdevelopment.com>like the plague as the CEO has poor communication skills :)
>

> Note to yourself:

Never respond with a meaningless critique, unless you can back it up.  I
believe I gave the OP advice he needed to utilize python, and have an GDK
with is worth learning, just as easily as pygame, with much more features.

 P..S. The plague(virus) had great communication skills, which is why it
was a plague. Do a wiki search on google.
--
Best Regards,
David Hutto