[Tutor] Fw: Border width of Canvas widget in tkinter

Dwight Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 14:39:05 CEST 2012

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 7:55 AM, Alok Joshi <ajoshi at flash.net> wrote:
> Thanks very much Peter for your explanation and specially for your hint as
> to how I might debug these kinds of issues.
>
> This is my first time asking a question on tutor mailing list and getting a
> reply. I hope this reply will correctly tie up as a response to your
> posting.

Just as a brief note, even though there are very knowledgeable, and
qualified individuals to answer on this list, you might find the
Tkinter mailing list a little more helpful.

I try to ask my questions in specific forums/mailing lists, and you
usually get better responses from a specific list just for that topic.

Here's the link:

Best Regards,
David Hutto
CEO: http://www.hitwebdevelopment.com