[Tutor] Converting a real map to a dictionary

Asmaa asabatgirl at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 26 03:20:55 CEST 2012

Hello,

I wonder if there is possibility to convert a map to a dictionary in python.
My concern is getting the number of houses for specific area to return
the coordination of the houses in this area.

I can see that there are some useful codes to convert an address to its
latitude and longitude (py-googlemaps.sourceforge.net) But I want to
make a small network design on a real area, so I am looking for
a way to extract the available houses for this area using a google map
or something! Is this possible?

It is a small design, but need to include some real data here,
what are my options?

Thanks.