[Tutor] Lotka-Volterra Model Simulation Questions

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 30 10:22:40 CEST 2012

On 30/09/12 00:09, Brett Ritter wrote:

> agreement.  Can you point to any of the research you mention?  I'd
> like to read into to see how my personal experience equates with the
> overall study - I might learn something!

I can probably dig out some references but a good place to start if you
have access (and every programmer should! :-) is Steve McConnell's book
Code Complete.

Wikipedia should also have plenty stuff on the subject.

I'll try to dig a bit deeper later today.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site