[Tutor] Need help on win32 application error

Ankesh.Pratap at cognizant.com Ankesh.Pratap at cognizant.com
Tue Apr 2 20:19:34 CEST 2013

Hi Team,
        I am facing folowing erro while executing python code:
            Win32 exception occurred releasing IUnknown at 0x03210eb8
Please let me know the resolution of the same.PFA the version details of python exe that I am using.

Thanks and Regards,
     Ankesh Pratap

Programmer Analyst
Mobile: 91-9884928733
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.