[Tutor] Need help on win32 application error

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 2 21:45:03 CEST 2013

On 02/04/13 19:19, Ankesh.Pratap at cognizant.com wrote:
> Hi Team,
>          I am facing folowing erro while executing python code:
>              Win32 exception occurred releasing IUnknown at 0x03210eb8
> Please let me know the resolution of the same.PFA the version details of python exe that I am using.

The solution is that you need to fix an error in your code.

But without any clue as to what your code looks like how are we supposed
to guess what caused the error?

I assume you don't get this just starting IDLE?

What code are you running?
How are you running it?
Do you get any other output - like a window displayed,
text in the shell window of IDLE? Anything?
Which version of windows are you using? From the screenshot
it looks like XP but that could just be a UI setting...

We need more detail.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site