[Tutor] FYI: An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python

brian arb brianjamesarb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 17:32:03 CEST 2013

One game  wrote along time ago when I was first learning Python and App
Engine is http://cdacabeecdebcabab.appspot.com/
It's kind of a  non-interactive Sudoku puzzle, the only really interaction
is to click "solve this" or "display next puzzle" then to watch the python
code written attempt to solve the puzzle you click on the button "next
iteration" until you reach a solution or the code fails to resolve any more
of the cells.