[Tutor] How to make a python script run on startup

Dave Angel davea at davea.name
Tue Apr 9 19:04:33 CEST 2013

On 04/09/2013 06:58 AM, daedae11 wrote:

(Please don't top-post.  And don't forget to include the list in your
cc.  I'm forwarding it for you)

> Which module to should I use to add entries to that system scheduler?

The system scheduler is an interactive (gui) program that comes with the
OS.  No idea what module would mean in this context.   And I haven't run
Windows in a long time, except for occasionally helping others.

Every version of Windows does its best to move things around and confuse
any administrative user.

For XP, try:
   http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308569

and notice there's a distinction between "When my computer starts" and
"When a user logs on"

--
DaveA