[Tutor] Appending an extra column in a data file

Andre' Walker-Loud walksloud at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 17:53:12 CEST 2013

Hi Sayan,

This question would be better suited to the matplotlib list.
Also, a more precise description of your existing data, and what you hope it would look like would make it easier to help answer your question.  Eg., from your description, it is not clear if your existing data is in a table, and in the table you have numpy arrays, or if you have one numpy array of rank 2 with data in it.

Regards,

Andre