[Tutor] creating dictionary from a list

Saad Javed sbjaved at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 18:46:35 CEST 2013

Steven,

You're right about Mark's email. I didn't get the humor and thought the
remark was kinda tough on me. You correctly pointed out his intent. So my
apologies to Mark.

As for the underscores, what happened is that *I didn't voluntarily add the
underscores to begin with. *If you read the emails again, after Mark's
answer about not looping, I asked that the dictionary created as a result
of his code wasn't ordered. In reply, he sent me a portion of his previous
email containing underscores before Wed (__Wed)! I thought it was the
strange but since I'm a beginner, I copied the code and applied it which of
course threw up a syntax error. What I wanted to ask Mark was that *why* had
*he* added underscores because they were throwing up errors for me. He kept
pointing me to his earlier email and asking me compare my line with his
line and I'll find out what the problem is.

In my mind, I thought I was not entering the underscores correctly or at
the right position. As you have explained it turns out it was the email
client which was adding stuff on its own. It added the underscores to
Mark's first response to my dictionary order question and I took it as *Mark's
answer.*

Regards,

Saad