[Tutor] Create Library

Negin Nayeri n.nayeri at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 9 03:31:43 CEST 2013

Hi!Im supposed to do a Library in Python and I don't even know how to begin! Please just help me. Like what kind of attributes do you think I should have, how do I store information? The file with the books and authors I must fix, do think I should write in txt format or like in Excel. Please help me.

Write a program used to handling simpler library routines. The program should be able to search for books in terms of both author and title. You should also be able to borrow and return books, put new books in the registry and remove the old books, and print a list on the screen of all books. The books will be sorted with respect to the author.The books are stored in a text file that you can write yourself. Your file does not contain more than ten books, but your program should be valid also for a large number of books.The program will remember which books are utlånadeäven if the user turns off and restarts the application.It can look some thing like this:Welcome to Adriana's Library:T search for titelF search by authorL Borrow BookR Return BookN Register new bookB remove book from registerA see a list of all booksQ quitWhat do you want to do? TWich title do you looking for? ...(write a list of all the books found)and so on.